Wednesday, January 7, 2009

You've got mail

One of my favorite things around the holidays is getting mail.  No, not bills - Christmas cards :)
I'll even admit I'm one of those people who start opening my cards before I'm even in the door! 
There's nothing better than receiving a photo card.  I save all the cards I get and enjoy looking back at the progress I see through the years in all the children of my friends and family.  Here is a handful of cards I designed for some of the families I photographed this year.  I have removed their names off the bottoms of the cards for the respect of their privacy.  
One of the coolest things about their cards was the metallic paper that I had it printed on for them.  It really is a very unique and different look.


 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! : )