Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thoughts to Ponder...

I know this is completely random and doesn't have anything to do with photography, but I wanted to share this with you. 
I challenge you all to ask yourself these questions and see what you come up with.  Heres my answers.. although I have many!!!!

I am:   a caring person
I want:  to make a difference.  I want to live life to the fullest
I have:  a creative side
I wish:  Children didn't have to get terminally ill
I fear:  tsunamis, even though I live in Michigan (it's the only reoccurring dream I've ever had and I've had it like 10 times) 
I hear:  my inner thoughts
I search:  for peace within 
I wonder:  what I can do to better myself
I regret:  saying things that hurt others feelings
I love:  with all my heart; my family, God, life, babies... chocolate and photography  :)
I always:  try to look at the bright side
I usually:  do to many things at once
I am not:  going to let go of my dreams
I dance:  around the house with my kids
I sing:  when I hear music
I never:  smoked funny things or did drugs 
I cry:  when I am sad, when I am happy and when I am touched by something or someone 
I am not always:  right, I'll admit it...
I'm confused:  with directions
I need:  to keep learning new things
I should:  exercise when I'm stressed instead of eat chocolate!  
I am thankful for:  Family and friends who support me :)

By the way, if you liked the cute little guy on this post, you'll be seeing more from his photo shoot soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! : )