Saturday, January 10, 2009

A Real Miracle

















Pregnancy is such a beautiful thing.  They didn't come up with the term "pregnancy glow" just for the fun of it. I really think a woman is radiant with child, and glowing.  Capturing the loving feeling the expectant mother has for her unborn child is a timeless treasure.  
I had the pleasure of being able to capture these beautiful portraits of someone who is very special to me.  These pictures are of my sister-in-law Emily. She is carrying her first child and he is due in March.  Yes I said "he"... it's a boy!  I am looking forward to becoming an Auntie to this very special little guy. 
Congratulations Emily and Dale on this wonderful miracle come true! I know you will be wonderful parents to Baby W.  
By the way Emily, you are so pretty pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! : )