Friday, January 9, 2009

What do you see through your window in 09?




Each new passing year we all have the tendency to feel like we can change something... or make something exciting happen, like a goal.  The New year symbolizes a new beginning, a clean slate.  I always thought of it as a new book with 12 new chapters.  And of course I'm the author of my own life, so I get to write this book... how exciting!  
It's like the song Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield.  I love that song.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words.  When I see a window with a wish in it, I think thats inspiring ....  What are your wishes for 2009?  Only you can make them happen.  

Open your heart to all the possibilities of the New Year.  Allow your self to see what you want through that window and don't hold back.  

Wishing you all a year to make your dreams come true.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! : )