Thursday, January 15, 2009

A reason to celebrate!


Thank you so very much to everyone who checked out my new blog and for all the kind comments and encouragement.  You really know how to make a girl feel good!!  

This weekend I will be celebrating a very special occasion!  The occasion is called.. My "baby" turns 12!!!!!  Can you believe it?  Chloe, my sweet little baby, will be 12 years old!  The saying, They don't stay little forever, is so true!  It's like you blink your eyes and they are "almost" as tall as you and even share shoes with you.... it's kinda scary!  That's another reason why you can never get enough great pictures of your sweet little "sometimes" innocent children... because it only happens once!  To freeze their expressions and cute personalities, as they grow into who they are, is such a priceless and timeless gift.  That is one of the many reasons why I am in love with photography.  To be able to capture those special moments in the life of a child is truly an honor to me.  If you ask Chloe and Alyssa, they think I take to many photos of them.   I still don't think I take enough!!   When they are mom's one day they will understand!  hahaha!

Watching Chloe grow into the beautiful young lady she is becoming is an incredible journey. Although I look forward to the future, I just love to savor the moment and hold on to the last of her youth as long as I can.   (and when she's older yet, there will always be pictures..) 
Happy Birthday Chloe.. I hope you enjoy being 12, it's like a beautiful sunrise.. the beginning of something new and wonderful.  Here is your favorite picture of a Jan. sunrise I took last year up north.  Just like the beautiful colors of this gorgeous sunrise.. always let your true colors shine through!
ps.  Your not a Teen yet!  Enjoy being a kid as long as you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! : )