Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy 90th Birthday Grandma!!

Born in Scotland, Agnes Corion came to the U.S.A on a boat when she was just 9 years old.  She is the story teller in the family and has many fond memories growing up and has shared many interesting stories that I never get tired of hearing.  May 9, 2009 this amazing woman turned 90.  She is still energetic and full of life- as she doesn't even have a handicap parking pass.  She still is winning at cards and making feisty little comments that surprise us all!  I think the secret to living to 90 is drinking 2 pot's of coffee a day.  There has never been a moment, not even on a hot summer day, that I haven't seen her with a cup of coffee in her hand!  They say coffee is not good for you, but I wonder???  I love our Grandma and I am happy to display her photo that I took of her on her 90th b-day on my blog.  Taking pictures of babies is one of my passions, but I also love to capture the character and definition in an elderly person.  This is true beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! : )