Thursday, May 14, 2009

Girl Scouts shine like stars!


Besides being a Mom, housewife and photographer, I am also a Girl Scout Leader!  I have had the honor and privilege to work with these girls for 5 years now!  I am one of 3 leaders and we have always had a very large troop (one year we had 30).  I have watched these girls bloom from Daises to Brownies and blossom from Brownies to Juniors.  I will always cherish this special time I spent with these wonderful girls.  It has been a real treat to get to know them and their parents.. They are a true blessing to my life and always brighten my day every other Thursday.  I love them all and will miss the girls who are moving up to Cadets next year.   Girls thank you for the wonderful memories, sweet smiles and warm hugs.
Love Ms. Jessica





Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the other is gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! : )