Saturday, September 12, 2009

Busy Enjoying Life

know... I haven't been the greatest blogger over the summer, but basically thats because I really haven't had any extra free time!!  Besides keeping busy with photo shoots, I have been spending quality time with my family doing the fun summer things like camping, boating, hanging out by the pool with my kid's, lot's of reading, bonfires, catching fireflies and just enjoying life!  
Now the kid's are back in school and I have a little more free time to dedicate towards updating my blog, in which I know my husband would just LOVE me to dedicate towards my good housekeeping skills instead... another thing I just kinda put to the side over the summer!!  LOL
I hope you all had a wonderful summer and I look forward to sharing with you some of my work from the photo sessions I do!  TTFN but not for long!


1 comment:

  1. The cool thing is, you have so much to catch us all up on, so I'm looking forward to some fun posts!

    It was great working the wedding with you, call me anytime if you ever want an assistant again - I'm totally in!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! : )