Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy Half Birthday!


WoW, 6 Months old already!  The first half of a babies first year seems to fly by at the speed of light.  Well, so does the rest... trust me, I know :)  My Babies are 9 and 12!
Anyways, I think it is absolutely amazing how much growth happens during the first 6 months of life.  I certainly would hate to double my weight in only 6 months.  That could be a serious problem for me! (and for you too!) But for a 6 month old, that's good.  It's a sign of good health.  It also means that the baby is doing a lot of eating and we all know who's watch thats on :)
At 6 months old I like to capture the new little personality of your child as they laugh and play and flirt.  6 month olds are curious and like to move.   







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! : )